24 Aralık 2014 Çarşamba

Reflection Task 1A



Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce myself to you. My name is Yılmaz and I was born on 31 December 1996.
 I'm studying English language teaching at METU now. Until this time I was living in Samsun with my family. In my family I've two brothers which are younger than me. I spent my eight years studying at 23 Nisan Primary school and after the exams started studying at Canik I.M.K.B. Anatolian High School which is an average school in Samsun. One of my brothers is still studying there.


                            My Foreign Language Class In High School



After a tring studying process, I finally became a student of METU. Actually being a teacher wasn't my top aim, I was thinking of studying interpretership but here I am and not regretful for that. I passed the proficiency exam and directly joined the department. Maybe it would be easier for me to study at prep school and leave me more time because here at METU there are many opportunities for spending time. Here, I like hanging around with my friends and discover different places. I really love listening music by the way. I generally listen classic-psychedelic or indie rock and classical music. R.E.M., Pink Floyd, The Smiths and The Rolling Stones are the bands that I listen most. By the way, I like watching TV series as well. Recently, I watch the shows like The Walking DeadGame Of Thrones and I find them really absorbing. Anyway I'm here at METU now and happy to be here. Message me anytime you want :)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder